Final year students of engineering and professional courses are worried about their industrial training, project work, and placement. Some good industry training institutes come up with industry-ready courses focusing on the latest market trends. The training program starts with the fundamental concepts, and hands-on experience, moving towards the development of real-time projects under the mentorship of certified trainers and experienced professionals.
Major areas of employment for mechanical engineers are manufacturing and designing. When the need of improved design or new product arises, the engineers with innovative designing skills are called. To meet the employment criteria, synching the industrial training project with the job requirements is a good idea.
Well known designing courses for the mechanical engineering students
Existing and upcoming mechanical engineers can build proficiency in any of the following courses:
- FET on Hypermesh – Hypermesh from Altair is software to create and set up finite element models for analysis in an efficient manner. The geometry editing tools enables you to prepare CAD models for the meshing process.
- UG – NX with Siemens Certificate – Unigraphics NX, an advanced level design software for product development. It allows you to create conceptual designs, perform 3D modeling, accomplish documentation and develop part manufacturing solutions for quality inspection, machining and tooling.
- SolidWorks with Dassault Certificate- Solidworks from Dassault Systèmes provides expertise in 3D designing tasks like CAD animation; revision control; part and assembly modeling; and tolerance analysis.
- Inventor with Autodesk 2013 Certification – Inventor is 3D CAD software from Autodesk. This software allows users to create 3D mechanical designs and product simulations.
- Pro/E (Creo) with PTC International Certification – Creo Elements/Pro (formerly known as Pro/E) is an integrated CAD/CAM/CAE parametric modeling software from PTC, Parametric Technology Corporation. This software serves as an integral and a scalable designing platform and is used for designing complete 3D models of the product.